Fixed In Ground
Fixed Inground Mounted Octagonal Columns
A large proportion of the columns we supply to authorities in Western Australia, South Australia and Victoria are of the in-ground variety.
Although the cost of installing these columns make them attractive it is important to ensure they are not being placed in an environment that consists of acidic soils as this can lead to a reduced life. The in ground part of the column can be coated with a 400 micron, high impact two pack paint that will help to reduce this problem.
Our standard range of in ground mounted fixed columns are up to 12.5m in height and we tend to recommend base plate mounted columns for higher installations.
All of our fixed in ground columns come with one standard access door, cable entry and a spigot to suit a head frame or light fitting. Another option is the columns can be fitted with a single or multi armed curved or straight outreach. All our columns are hot dip galvanised after fabrication and can then be powder coated if required.
We can also manufacture columns with a 12 sided or 16 sided format and have access to round tapered columns for larger orders. Please contact our sales office to discuss any of these special order items or if you have a design that you would like to have custom made.
A.D.Coote & Company Pty. Ltd. offer a wide range of accessories and services including, but not limited to.
- Head Frames for single or multiple lighting arrangements
- Curved or Straight outreaches in single configuration or up to four arms
- Camera Brackets or custom made brackets for other items such a speakers and signs
- Computer aided design facilities
- Assistance or organisation of installations
- Powder Coating or wet painting
- Delivery, including Hiab when prearranged (speak to our sales team)
A breakdown of our product codes can be found HERE. Product data sheets can be downloaded by selecting the download button below.