Fixed Base Plate Mounted Octagonal Columns
Most columns used throughout Australia are of the fixed variety due to their reasonably low cost and easy accessibility with the wide range of cherry pickers that are available these days.
Our standard range of baseplate mounted fixed columns are up to 30m in height but we are able to quote and supply columns up to a height of 50m. We also manufacture direct burial fixed columns but we limit the mounting height of these columns to 12.5 metres. (You can find these HERE).
All of our fixed columns come with one standard access door, baseplate or cable entry and a spigot to suit a headframe or light fitting. Another option is the columns can be fitted with a single or multi armed curved or straight outreach. All our columns are hot dip galvanised after fabrication and can then be powder coated if required.
We can also manufacture columns with a 12 sided or 16 sided format and have access to round tapered columns for larger orders. Please contact our sales office to discuss any of these special order items or if you have a design that you would like to have custom made.
A.D.Coote & Company Pty. Ltd. offer a wide range of accessories and services including, but not limited to.
- Head Frames for single or multiple lighting arrangements
- Curved or Straight outreaches in single configuration or up to four arms
- Rag Bolts and cages with recommended footing sizes
- Camera Brackets or custom made brackets for other items such a speakers and signs
- Computer aided design facilities
- Assistance or organisation of installations
- Powder Coating or wet painting
- Delivery, including Hiab when prearranged (speak to our sales team)
Below are tables displaying our standard range of Fixed Columns identified with the code on the left side of the chart. A breakdown of our product codes can be found HERE. Product data sheets can be downloaded by selecting the download button below.Download