Centre Hinged Columns
A.D Coote & Co. manufacture a range of centre hinged columns that do away with the need of cherry pickers or climbing rungs meaning lower maintenance costs.
These columns are manufactured with an apron that skirts its base section and has a hinge pin centrally located.
Upon removal of the apron securing bolt the column can be tilted fully to allow easy access to maintain the fittings.
Our standard columns are base plate mounted however direct burial designs are available on request although these are limited in height to ten and a half metres.
All of our hinged columns come with one standard access door, base plate or cable entry and a spigot to suit a head frame or light fitting.
They are also hot dip galvanised after fabrication and can then be powder coated if required.
When ordering a centre hinged column from A.D Coote we will ask that you supply us with the correct type and size of fittings to ensure the correct counter weights are installed.
Our Centre Hinged columns come standard to twenty metres but we will design and manufacture taller columns on request and regularly supply twenty five metre columns for sports applications as well as mine sites and transport yards.
A.D.Coote & Company Pty. Ltd. offer a wide range of accessories and services including, but not limited to.
- Head Frames for single or multiple lighting arrangements
- Curved or Straight outreaches in single configuration or up to four arms
- Rag Bolts and cages with recommended footing sizes
- Camera Brackets or custom made brackets for other items such a speakers and signs
- Computer aided design facilities
- Assistance or organisation of installations
- Powder Coating or wet painting
- Delivery, including Hiab when prearranged (speak to our sales team)
A breakdown of our product codes can be found HERE. Product data sheets can be downloaded by selecting the download button below.