The “Bordeaux” decorative column has been designed as a complete decorative range of columns which complement our range of standard columns and is available with two types of base sections, 16-sided or pipe, It is also available with a base plate for concrete footings, or direct – buried.
This column design has become so popular that it was selected as a decorative alternative to octagonal columns by Western Power and is now used in many new suburbs in the Perth area.
Various sizes are available to suit pathway or park lighting, using post top or under-slung decorative luminaries.
Larger sizes are available for major and minor roadway lighting and can be supplied with pipe curved or gooseneck single or double outreaches for different types of luminaries.
The Bordeaux columns are generally supplied powder coated in a wide selection of standard colours but can be supplied in a plain galvanised finish.
A.D.Coote & Company Pty. Ltd. offer a wide range of accessories and services including, but not limited to.
- Head Frames for single or multiple lighting arrangements
- Pipe outreaches and gooseneck fittings
- Rag Bolts and cages with recommended footing sizes
- Computer aided design facilities
- Assistance or organisation of installations
- Powder Coating or wet painting
- Delivery, including Hiab when prearranged (speak to our sales team)
Product data sheets can be downloaded by selecting the download button below. Our standard range of Bordeaux Columns identified with the code on the left side of the chart (identified BORD = bordeaux, 030 = height in metres and B or G for baseplate or inground mount)Download